Thursday 8 August 2013

Run all Health Analysis Jobs on Demand

Following an installation, nothing gives me more joy (pertaining to SharePoint anyway) than having a clean Health Report days after my installation (AKA: Review Problems and Solutions). Recently though, I was doing an installation and I decided to try to “force run” the health rules rather than wait for them to run.
Found this in PowerShell to run all the jobs on demand:
$jobs = Get-SPTimerJob | Where-Object {$_.Title -like "Health Analysis Job*"}
foreach ($job in $jobs)
{
  $job.RunNow()
}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rescan Disk Option Greyed Out | New Disks Not visible on Disk management | Update-HostStorageCache

  Recently I have added several LUN from NetApp Storage to Hyper-V servers. But in the disk management I couldn't see those new LUN. Exi...